FW:Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations

From: koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp
Date: Tue 15 Oct 2002 - 03:56:13 GMT

    I forward Mazda's mail.

    From: "Mazda Ahmadi" <mazdaah@hotmail.com>
    Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:33:22 +0000
    Subject: Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations
    --------------------

    Dear Koto,

    >demerit concretely. What you say is only that 12kkId is restrictive
    >therefore bad. It jumps over the process of thinking. Even if more
    >non-restrictive ACL is popular, please describe the merit and the
    >demerit for our discussion. Of course, the proposers should do it.

    For example, I'm thinking of giving an 'advice' from centers informing
    agents which region of the city is more important. It seems these kind of
    messages can't be send by using 12kkId. There are lots of such messages, I
    just gave an example.

    My main question is why there is a need of definition of an explicit ACL for
    agent conversation? If you think there is need, I suggest KQML.

    regards,
    -Mazda

    --
    Mazda Ahmadi