Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations

From: koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp
Date: Sun 13 Oct 2002 - 04:00:40 GMT

    Dear Mazda,

    > send it to the list. Thanks for seting a deadline at Fukuoka, not mentioning
    > anything about it. And at the last days we see a proposal in the mailinglist
    > and the deadline is over!!

    The deadline was announced at both of Fukuoka and this ML.
    | Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:16:57 +0900 (JST)
    | From: takahashi_tomoichi <ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp>
    | To: r-resc@ISI.EDU

    | 1. rule decision process.
    | time schedule
    | 02/September: deadline of proposals
    | disaster simulator, viewer, map, kernel,
    | agents with new facility, so on.

    > The main and most important shortcoming is the 12kkId. As you may know, ACL
    > is one of the most important issues in multi-agent systems. defining such a
    > restrictive ACL, is kind of estrange. Where in the world of multi-agent
    > systems you can find such a restrictive ACL?

    We should discuss it logically, so we should point out the merit and the
    demerit concretely. What you say is only that 12kkId is restrictive
    therefore bad. It jumps over the process of thinking. Even if more
    non-restrictive ACL is popular, please describe the merit and the
    demerit for our discussion. Of course, the proposers should do it.

    Regards,
    Tetsuhiko Koto
    koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp