FW:Re: FW:Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations

From: koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp
Date: Wed 16 Oct 2002 - 01:36:19 GMT

    From: "Mathias Exner" <datalinks@freiborg.de>
    Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:26:41 +0200
    Subject: Re: FW:Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations
    --------------------
    > For example, I'm thinking of giving an 'advice' from centers informing
    > agents which region of the city is more important. It seems these kind
    of
    > messages can't be send by using 12kkId. There are lots of such messages,
    > just gave an example.
    As a matter of fact, we are currently using something like this for our
    police agents: the station divides the map into small segments and assigns
    them to a police agent by sending it one id of a contained node for every
    segment that is assigned to this agent (of course, the all the segments
    are known to the agent, otherwise it could not use the information ;)
    This could be very well used in the real world, as you wouldn't have to
    communicate this information with natural voice - the police car (for
    example) would then have a system installed, which recieves and decodes
    the assignment and then tells the officers, which segments they have been
    assign for.

    regards,
    -Mathias Exner
    (University of Freiburg, Germany)