Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Porting TCP implementation to Windows?

From: Kathryn Macarthur <ksm204_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:23:18 +0100

Sorry, I didn't know there was more than one mailing list. I'm using
Windows with cygwin so most of it was a matter of changing a few
things in shell scripts. This TCP thing is the first major problem
I've had - after doing some Googling I've found that I need to change
Berkley TCP to Winsock but I haven't got a clue how to go about it.
Kate