[robocup-rescue-s] question about excuted of source of other teams(help)

From: shbu robocup <s_robocup_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 02:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

hello.i install the recue package(server v 0.50.0) and now i can see the map with the agent in it.so we want to excute the source of other team that we have.but we couldnt do it.plz some body help us how we can excute the source of other team and base released.and the other problem is that how can we analyse the code of server and source of other team.
  tanx a lot