[robocup-rescue-s] Porting TCP implementation to Windows?

From: Kate Macarthur <ksm204_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:45:05 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently trying to port the robocuprescue platform to Windows and
have finally pretty much got everything running. The only problem I now
have is that the TCP implementation doesn't seem to be working correctly
- it will work for a few seconds when each simulator is started but
eventually each one comes up with an error about having an unexpected
EOF before closing its window and the kernel comes up with WARNING: Send
via TCP to 127.0.0.1:3992 failed: resouce temporarily unavailable.

Does anyone have any idea where I can begin to look to try and fix this?
I've looked in the TCP.cc and TCP.h files in librescue but haven't
really come up with anything as I am not very familiar with C or C++.

Thanks in advance,
Kate