Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Fwd: Remote Participating

From: Cameron Skinner <cam_at_cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:58:59 +1200

Hi all,

I will be running the code for teams that are participating remotely.
Remote teams are those that have registered for the competition but are
not able to attend in person for reasons beyond their control, e.g. visa
problems.

Remote teams *must* send me their start/kill scripts and their code in
the next 12 hours, otherwise they will miss the first day of
competition. If you have already sent it to me then you don't need to
send it again.

Regards,
Cameron.