Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Fwd: Remote Participating

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:51:27 +0100

Dear all,

The terms of remote participation are not clear yet. There are two
registered teams which have requested remote participation up to down
due to visa problems (CSU_YUNLU and Persia).

We are not yet in a position to guarantee that this will be possible
because of the constraints we have on site (fewer TC/OC/Execs/network
connections/tables/etc... than last year) and because this may appear
unfair to other teams which could have participated/registered
otherwise. Also, I believe only teams that have already registered will
be considered for remote participation.

This is definitely something we should consider establishing for future
competitions as remote participation is something very useful when there
are travel constraints.

Regards,

Gopal

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 15:19 +0430, Hossein Azizpour wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270
Electronics and Computer Science          f: +44 (0) 23 8059 2865
University of Southampton                 e: sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk
Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sdr