[robocup-rescue-s] Robocup viewer

From: Manoj K. Parik <its_manoj2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 20 Sep 2006 - 23:51:50 GMT

Dea all,
I am using viewer-050122.jar as viewer for simulation. The viewer changes it's status every time second and sometimes I feel that it is too fast to understand the picture through viewer when we show the simulation to somebody. Is it possible to make the viewer a little slow which means, can the viewer show us every step status not so fast rather it change the status after every 5 seconds or so. so that we can see the change in status very carefully and slowly using viewer.
Manoj