Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Robocup viewer

From: Hamid Hamraz <hhamraz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu 21 Sep 2006 - 10:37:16 GMT

Dear Manoj,

I had changed Morimoto's debugger (
http://ne.cs.uec.ac.jp/~morimoto/rescue/debugger) to get compatible with
0.49x simlators. It's got nice utilities for debugging such as what you are
looking for. download the attached package; copy the "debugger_changed"
folder to "programs" folder in the simlator and the "debugger.sh" to the
"boot". Don't forget to call the "debugger.sh" in the "all.sh". I hope that
it works.

Hamid Hamraz.