[robocup-rescue-s] Complaint

From: <a_fathi@ce.sharif.edu>
Date: Mon 08 May 2006 - 19:51:10 GMT

Dear Technical Committee,

I am to express my displeasure about the changes happening to kernel in
recent days. I mean I have problems with the philosophy of these changes
and the reason we are holding these competitions every year. As every one
knows these competitions are held and students participate in them from
all over the world presenting their solutions for the problems faced in
different situations while an earthquake happens.

Every year after the competition is held, groups start their work for the
comming games of the next year and divide it to some stages such as
perception, study of previous works, algorithm design, implementation and
test. I think currently all teams are experiencing the last stage while
kernel variables and attributes are being changed. I think this is
disasterous!

We think with current changes in damage and hp ambualanceTeams need to be
wholy change. we think the solution should be completely change. and we
think this is too late.

I will be pleased if members of technical committee kindly reply and tell
their reason. Also I think it is available to have a voting about these
changes.

Best Regards,
Alireza Fathi.
Team Leader of Poseidon Rescue Simulation Team,
Previous member of Impossibles.