[robocup-rescue-s] Re: [robocup-rescue-v] SRMED

From: Tomoichi Takahashi <ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue 09 May 2006 - 04:13:29 GMT

Hi,

Sorry, Symposium days will be also full with invitated talks, oral
presentations,
posters and panel discussions.
Time tables at Symposium will be announce soon at
http://www.ira.disco.unimib.it/robocupsymposium06/history.html

Best regards,

Tomoichi

--
Tomoichi Takahashi, Dr. Eng.
 Meijo University, Department of Information Sciences
 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku, Nagoya, 468-8502  JAPAN
 fax: + 81 52 832 1298
 e-mail: ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp
 http://sakura.meijo-u.ac.jp/TakaLab/
-- --
高橋友一
  名城大学 理工学部 情報工学科
  〒468-8502 名古屋市天白区塩釜口1-501
  tel: 052-832-1151 (内線 5066) (dial in 838-2295)
  fax: 052-832-1298