Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About extinguish command

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Tue 21 Jun 2005 - 17:39:03 GMT

Dear Arash,
Thanks for corrections.

Dear Carla,
Having enough water means having more than or equal to what you try to
use in an extinguish act. of course the amount of water that is
carried in tanker is not considered in simulating fieryness of a
building!

about yabapi problem: try to remove comment from lines that contain
something about Water Quantity in these files:
BaseFireBrigade.java and FireBrigade.java
some lines like this
case PROPERTY_WATER_QUANTITY:
are commented by default and should be uncommented.

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
Member of SBCe_Saviour