Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About Traffic Simulator

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Wed 01 Jun 2005 - 12:11:02 GMT

hi,
what was output of traffic simulator?
if it was something that said "command not found" or somthing like that, it
means you have to do something with your JDK installation as Arash said,
but if it show "connecting..." and stops there, it relates to resolving IPV6
address of "localhost" and it can be solved in some ways. one solution is
changing 4morimototra.....sh and replacing localhost with
127.0.0.1<http://127.0.0.1>(ip of computer that will run kernel)
 have fun
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour