Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About extinguish command

From: Carla Quintero (c_quintero_rocas@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue 21 Jun 2005 - 14:39:18 GMT

Dear Arash, Mehdi and all,

Thanks for your responses.

Mehdi tell me: fire simulator will consider if fireBrigade x has enough
water in its tanker. How is it determined for the firesimulator (the old
one)?. For example, If fieryness of building y =2, how much water has x to
have in its tanker to be considered for the fire simulator to extinguish y?

some question more: Using Yabapi, how I can to know, the water quantity of
fireBrigade x in its tanker in some cycle? Because, I cannot to find the
method to calculate it.

Thanks in advance.