Re: Re: Another problem with Civilian.

From: Mazda Ahmadi (m_ahmadi@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Tue 07 May 2002 - 12:26:38 GMT

Dear Shinoda,

I absolutly agree with you. The reason I didn't suggested
the revision of the kernel was because of it's complexity.
I think for now sending the position information by the
civilians is the best solution. Because at this time, the
messages from civilians don't have much use.

regards,
-Mazda

--
Mazda Ahmadi