Re: Another problem with Civilian.

From: Kosuke Shinoda (kshinoda@carc.aist.go.jp)
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 - 17:30:20 GMT

Dear Mazda,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I cannot agree with it.
Because, I think that it is strange that the the injured, who
 is buried, can cry own situation clearly, and the injured
should be controlled its speech's timing according to its
condition (such as the chage of hp). Therefore, we don't chenge
civilian's message, OK?
# We intend to review civilian agents communication, includes
# such case, by the next version of rescue simulator.

Best regards,
Kosuke Shinoda.