[robocup-rescue-s] Fwd: Re: schedule and info

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:28:48 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2007-7-2 ÏÂÎç10:28
Subject: Re: Re: [robocup-rescue-s] schedule and info
To: n-ito_at_aitech.ac.jp

Sorry, I can read these emails including Cameron's today.

Before I leave for Atlanta, I did not receive emails about this
script. So I feel
that maybe it is not necessary. However I bring it anyhow. But, in
these two days,
I do not supply it to TC forwardly.

I am at Atlanta now, and could bring this script to the TSBR tomorrow. If you
think it is necessary to try it, I would supply it. Ok?

Nobel Huang

--
Nobel Huang