Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Rescue Simulation outlook

From: Babak Behsaz <bbehsaz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 02:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,

I think the one of the MAIN problems of Robocup Rescue
Simulation Project is its weak project management.
There are many other problems that I will not address
here, because without a well-qualified management
team, we could not reach our desired goals.

I believe even with these resources, we could have
more desirable output. But the management team (mainly
TC and OC, in my opinion) cannot utilize the full
capacity of these resources.
I have not enough evidences for this claim, but I
think members of OC and TC may remember some instances
of this weak management. Maybe, if some of them would
not be such conservative, we would have a clearer view
of what is happening in TC and OC and how they are
deciding and managing this project! I cannot even see
an organizational structure in TC and OC.

Of course, one may say that management is not their
main responsibilities, but I will ask so who is
responsible for Project Management?

Finally, I should mention that some of them may try
hard for the league, but their efforts do not seem to
be effective enough.

Regards,
Babak Behsaz
2003-2005 S.O.S. Team Member

--- Mohammad Tavakoli Ghinani <mtavakoli_at_gmail.com>