Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About the server would be used

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:55:22 -0000

> By the way, I want to know what is the meaning of
> "The point is that we need to make sure we have a competition"
> in Sarvapali Ramchurn's mail. Does it mean that maybe the
> competition would be canceled?

No. We are deciding whether to roll back to 0.49.9 or to stick to 0.50. The
point is that we need to have a stable simulator for the competition. You
can imagine what will happen if the simulator does not work correctly on
the day. We need to be 100% sure about this. 0.49.9 gives us that security
but 0.50 is preferred because of the new features. We are still deciding.
Sorry for the delay.

I also have a team in the competition and I understand your concern with
this and I hope we can resolve this asap.

Regards,

Gopal