[robocup-rescue-s] About the server would be used

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:44:13 +0800

Hi everyone,

As we all know, the TC would announce the decision about the server
which would be used in RC2007.

And I just want to say, before the decision, is that the rescue-0.50.x
should be used because its main change (channel based communication)
compared with rescue-0.49.9 is not just an amendment of communication
but an innovation. Using the new package not only would force the
rescue simulation forward, but also make a fair play in some
perspective. In addition, althought the new package has many bugs, as
Ahmad said, thay are relative small and should be fixed by some coders
soon.

By the way, I want to know what is the meaning of
      "The point is that we need to make sure we have a competition"
in Sarvapali Ramchurn's mail. Does it mean that maybe the competition
would be canceled?

Regards,
Nobel Huang