[robocup-rescue-s] IranOpen2007

From: Omid AmirGhiasvand <omid.amirghiasvand@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 31 Jan 2007 - 08:25:23 GMT

Dear teams intending to participate IranOpen2007 Rescue Simulation League:

    We have limited time left to IranOpen2007 Competition and till now most
of the teams do not start using new package(rescueio0.07). As a result,
probable bugs in this package cannot be discovered and it may cause some
unforeseen problems during the competition which lead to decline the quality
of competition. Therefore technical committee decided to use the RoboCup2006
package (Version 0.49.9) in IranOpen2007.

For more information you can see the Web-site:
http://www.iranopen2007.ir/Leagues/Senior/Rescue/RescueSimulation/About/tabid/128/Default.aspx

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Omid AmirGhiasvand,
IranOpen2007 Rescue Simulation Technical Committee.