Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Please about Building objects in the RCR simulator.

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 29 Jan 2007 - 15:31:10 GMT

Hi,

Method "public Collection neighborhood()" will not calculate neighbor
buildings! It's intended to return only building entrances (and by default
it just returns the first entrance of its building).

If you take a look at some of the released source codes (winners of
previous competitions), you will surely find number of ways to
calculate building neighbors.

Regards,
Mohammad