Enquiry

From: Alex Newman <alexnewmann@yahoo.es>
Date: Wed 31 Jan 2007 - 16:02:56 GMT
Goodday
My name is Alex Newman , an Auditor.
I am writing to notify you of an unclaimed inheritance deposit of a late client of the firm I worked for in Spain , who died on Tuesday, August 24, 2004. As all effort to trace any biological relative has proved abortive. I am of the decision to put the fund into a lucrative investment, having been his financial adviser with the firm until the time of his sudden death.
In my quest to get a reliable individual who shall work with me in claiming and securing this deposit for mutual gain and future investment , I am reaching out to you hoping you could be interested in been a partner. Please Kindly back to me as soon as possible signifying your interest via a return email and I will be providing you with information on the amount of the inheritance deposit, procedure and legality of this claim.
I will furnish you with my direct Telephone/Fax numbers as we progress.

Regards,
Alex Newman.