[robocup-rescue-s] [Announcement] Pre-registration Process

From: Arash Rahimi <rahimi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun 03 Dec 2006 - 17:21:40 GMT

Dear Teams Intending to participate RoboCup 2007 Resuce Simulation
League:

On behalf of the TC and OC of RoboCup 2007 Rescue Simulation
League, I would like to announce the beginning of pre-registration
process for this year's agent and infrastructure competitions.

Every team, in order to pre-register for one of these competitions,
should fill the following form:

<team>
 <competition> [AGENT or INFRASTRUCTURE] </competition>
 <name> [your team name here] </name>
 <affiliation> [your team affiliation here] </affiliation>
 <url> [your team web page here] </url>
 <leader>
    <name> [team leader name here] </name>
    <email> [team leader email] </email>
    <address> [team leader address] </address>
 </leader>
 <nation> [Your Nation] </nation>
 <number> [number of your team members including the leader] </number>
</team>

And send it to rs@ftml.net. Note that:

   - the contents of the filled version of above form should be
   pasted in the body of an e-mail with the subject '[RSL2007]'.
   Please do not include any extra information in the subject and
   body of your e-mails.

   - please do not send your pre-registration e-mails to me, the
   official RoboCupRescue mailing-list, or to any other TC and
   OC member. Only sending to the above address is considered as
   a successful pre-registration.

   - teams which are intending to participate in both agent and
   infrastructure competitions should send to SEPERATE copies of
   the above form with the contents of <competitions> tag filled
   with 'AGENT' and 'INFRASTRUCTURE' respectively.

   - You should receive a notification e-mail within 24 hours
   after sending your pre-registration e-mail. In the case you
   do not receive it, please contact me via arash@ftml.net.

   - The contents of <email> tag in the above form IS the one
   which will be used for further contacting the teams. Please
   indicate the e-mail address that you check more frequently.

   - The deadline for pre-registration is December 17. By the
   end of this date, NO PRE-REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED.

   - Only pre-registered teams would be able to send qualification
   materials.

Here is an example of the filled pre-registration form:

<team>
 <competition>AGENT</competition>
 <name>Foo</name>
 <affiliation>University of X</affiliation>
 <url>http://www.foo-rescue-sim.net</url>
 <leader>
    <name>Arash Rahimi</name>
    <email>arash@nowhere.com</email>
    <address>No. 10, X St., Y Ave., Tehran</address>
 </leader>
 <nation>Iran</nation>
 <number>1000</number>
</team>

The above form corresponds to the intention of participation
in 'The Agent Competitions' for 'Iranian' team 'Foo' from 'University
of X' with homepage located at 'http://www.foo-rescue-sim.net'.
The full name of its team leader is 'Arash Rahimi' whose e-mail
and postal addresses are 'arash@nowhere.com' and 'No. 10, X St.,
Y Ave., Tehran' respectively. And at last, we note that the number
of team members of 'Foo' is 1000 (I advise you not to form such
huge teams).

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi (On Behalf of TC and OC of RoboCup 2007 Rescue
Simulaion League)