EQSE News

From: OTC Financial network <definition'sdisperses@abbottresourcegroup.com>
Date: Fri 01 Dec 2006 - 02:15:54 GMT

Alert! Watch this one Rise!

Equipment & Systems Engineering, Inc. (EQSE)

Sector: Environmental Engineering
Rating: VERY Bullish
Current Price: $0.062
Projected: $0.20

This is THE pick for the fourth quarter. Environmental
stocks are getting incredible exposure and taking off as
governments and companies realize they need to start
investing NOW. EQSE is involved in high tech solutions for
both the problems we face today and those of the future.

Search your favorite financial information site and become
a believer. This is HOT!

An earth shattering release is expected out of the company
any day. With all of EQSE's governmental contacts we are
expecting a major contract announcement. This issue is
VERY tightly held and the release is going to push it up
rapidly. Don't delay. It's not going to stop till we see
20 cents!