Re: [robocup-rescue-s] [Announcement] Pre-registration Process

From: Arash Rahimi <rahimi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun 10 Dec 2006 - 04:31:19 GMT

Dear Teams Intending to participate RoboCup 2007 Rescue Simulation
League:

Due to some technical problems, I may not have received some of your
pre-registration e-mails. So, in the case you have sent your pre-registration
e-mails and have not received any confirmation e-mails yet, please send
your pre-registration e-mails again.

At last, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience due
to this problem!

Regards,
Arash Rahimi