[robocup-rescue-s] Location of Civilian at every time step

From: Kumar <bare_paper@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 05 Sep 2006 - 13:13:59 GMT

Dear all,
I am using sampleagent. I want to print the location(x, y) values of civilians at every time step. I could print for Ambulance/Fire/Police agent using the following line in their respective files.

  MotionlessObject pos= self().motionalessPosition();
System.out.println(" Position x="+pos.x()+ " Position y="+pos.y());

  When I tried the same for Civilianagent.java, it doesnt print anything.
I want to print the position of civilians at every time step.
  regards