Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Diferences between 2005/2006 rules

From: Utku Tatlıdede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Fri 09 Jun 2006 - 06:34:32 GMT

Dear Humberto,
As far as I know the kernel does not limit the messages heard to allow agent
developers to filter undesired ones. In fact the tell messages can be heard
by all team members and the center. therefore it is clear that a platoon
agent hears at least n messages in one cycle if all agents sent at least
one message to center. However the kernel may limit the messages told + said
in on cycle since there is no room for decision making in this case...
Best regards...