Re: [robocup-rescue-s] New Civilian Agents

From: Utku Tatlędede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 05 Jun 2006 - 06:40:15 GMT

Dear Arash and Hossein,
Thanks for your quick responses. I will apply the change this night.
I read the explanation of the bug/solution from the sourceforge. And as far
as I understand the problem was civilians send wrong formatted messages to
the traffic simulator. Therefore they cant move anywhere. We can conclude
that the civilian is stationary during the simulation. So I think there may
be another bug in the simulator responsible for load commad becauase I cant
load these civilians.
Best regards...