Re: [robocup-rescue-s] New Civilian Agents

From: Hossein Azizpour <azizpour@gmail.com>
Date: Sun 04 Jun 2006 - 15:25:50 GMT

Hi!

In my opinion we can not consider it as a new feature nor as a change or
bug, as far as I know there was no specified rule that the civilians with no
buriedness will move to refuge, and this assumption was originated from some
intuitions or by reading civilian code in previous kernels. Any way I think
such things should not impact on a general implemented code and the code
should not depend on unrecognized and impredictable behaviours.

 In addition I think in a realistic situation the behaviour of civilians are
not predictable at all, even when they are not injured.

Kind Regards,