[robocup-rescue-s] ATDM Proceedings and Presentations

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 24 May 2006 - 08:57:16 GMT

Dear all,

You may remember that we advertised the Agent Technology for Disaster
Management Workshop (www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sdr/atdm) on this mailing list
a few months back. The workshop was a success and stimulated
discussions on a number of topics including the use of the RobocupRescue
platform in research and for testing strategies.

In the interest of the research community we have posted both the
proceedings as well as individual presentations given at the workshop on
the website. Please feel free to download these
(www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sdr/atdm).

We hope the workshop outputs will benefit the disaster management
community at large and provide a good starting point to engage
researchers in discussions and sharing of information on agent-based
technologies for disaster management.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270