[robocup-rescue-s] Invitation to participate in the 10 years celebration for RoboCup! - Bring "Your Memories!"

From: H. Levent Akin <akin@boun.edu.tr>
Date: Sun 21 May 2006 - 19:08:43 GMT

Hi all,

As you know, we are celebrating 10 years of RoboCup at RoboCup'06. Here are
two ways to allow the participation of all RoboCuppers in the celebration:

1. Photos

We will provide 10 large poster boards where people can post pictures.
Anyone is invited to bring pictures to Bremen of past RoboCups to post on
these poster boards (please write on the back of the pictures, the year, the
team name, and the league). We will provide pins and pens and people can
write a small caption on the poster underneath the picture.

2. Videos

We will provide a computer with folders organized by year and league, where
people can download videos (mpeg, avi, etc.). Bring your memory sticks full
of the most impressive videos of your teams. The plan is to be showing
random videos from this collection continuously during RoboCup'06.

We know that there are many videos and photos online but finding them in a
systematic manner is hard. We invite people to make their own selections,
and bring them to the celebration.

Thanks!

       Manuela and Hans-Dieter

--
H.Levent Akin                         []  To acquire knowledge and
Department of Computer Engineering    []  communicate it to others