[robocup-rescue-s] Message Protocol Questions

From: Zak Patterson <zpatterson@wustl.edu>
Date: Sat 04 Mar 2006 - 00:47:27 GMT

Hello,

We are building off of the rescue_base implementation, and have some
questions about protocol:

Are there any restrictions whatsoever about what can be send using TELL
and SAY? Are there size, destination, or information content
restrictions (beyond the 4 tells per cycle)?

Also, does anyone have a good way to visualize the known civilians? For
example is there a way to have the known civilians appear in a different
color on the viewer?

Can we define our own types of messages that can be sent using tell?
For example if I want to have one rescue agent inform about a very
specific problem, with a single intended target, is this a valid thing
to do?

Thank you very much
Zachary Patterson