[robocup-rescue-s] Call for posters RoboLudens Symposium

From: Bart Dirkx <bart.dirkx@philips.com>
Date: Fri 03 Mar 2006 - 12:48:54 GMT

Dear All,

We noticed that the information on our website regarding the call for
posters has been lacking. Now the website has been updated the supporting
information and documents are made available. We understand that lacking
this information, some of you have not posted their abstract for the
poster succeeding the Dutch Open tournament. Therefore we decided to
extend submission to March 15th, but we want to ask the participants so
send their posters.

Next to this we had some questions about the participating countries. Only
a limited number has been stated on the website earlier. We want to
clarify that there is no limitation on this, so anyone from any country
can participate in the poster session as well as the symposium. Moreover,
if you are participating in the Dutch Open tournament, subscription is
free!

So please send in your posters before March 15th. The necessary
information can be found on www.roboludens.nl -> symposium, including tips
and an example.

On behalf of the RoboLudens organizing committee,

With best regards, Bart.
Ir. H.C.A. (Bart) Dirkx

Prof. Holstlaan, Building HTC 7, Room 2.A.013
P.O. Box 80036, 5600 JW Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. ++31(0)40-2748944, Fax ++31(0)40-2746344, Mobile ++31(0)6-12757622
E-mail: bart.dirkx@philips.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.