Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Relation between buriedness and damage

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 20 Feb 2006 - 16:31:54 GMT

Dear Nasrin,

About a month ago Arash proposed this idea + rounding hp
and damage values when kernel updates agents' perception.
(the new rescue package supports a new configuration
section regarding rounding hp and damage)

He concluded that since we can't force teams not to study
simulators' source code, we should give all teams an equal
chance by documenting those modules.

If you are against this proposal, here is the place to discuss
about your reasons.

Have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour