Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Empty firebrigade tank!

From: Christoph Spielmann <spielc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 20 Feb 2006 - 16:01:16 GMT

Hi Mehdi and Utku!

Hmmm...

Well i had a look at the at the code of yab.agent.Constants-class but
there is no constant called TANK_QUANTITY (it's not even mentioned in
the documentation) but you are both right: both function definitions are
there but commented out...

But i do think that they are commented out with an idea behind it, so i
guess just removing the comments won't work...

May I ask what version of YAB-API the two of you are using? Maybe you're
using a old version of it?!?