Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Relation between buriedness and damage

From: Nasrin Mostafazadeh <nmostafazadeh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 20 Feb 2006 - 14:42:18 GMT

Dear All,

    Absolutely there are different methods to estimate death time, just
suppose that you know exactly the relation between damage and buriedness!!!
and also there is a Doc available for every one to know what is certainly
going on in Misc simulator , Then you will just re-write code of this
simulator or just simulate that again in your code to have exact death time
?!!
Why don't we look at misc simulator just as a 'Black Box' and then log some
basic data about civilians and analyze them ?!!

Actually it isn't essential to have e doc from any simulator!!! There are
more logical and various ways of estimating death time …

Nasrin Mostafazadeh

Member of Poseidon Rescue Simulation Team

Farzanegan HighSchool

--
Nasrin Mostafazadeh
Poseidon Rescue Simuation Team