[robocup-rescue-s] [ANNOUNCE] Pre-registration closed

From: Nobuhiro Ito <ito.nobuhiro@nitech.ac.jp>
Date: Mon 16 Jan 2006 - 09:14:48 GMT

Dear RoboCupppers,

Thank you for your entry.

The Pre-registration of RoboCup2006 closed.

This year, we received more pre-registrations than last year.
  - Agent Competition: 36 teams
  - Infrastructure Competition: 14 teams

The pre-registered teams are updated on our web site.
# http://masquer.elcom.nitech.ac.jp/Rescue2006/

We want you to confirm it. And please tell me if you found mistakes.

We will announce detailed qualification materials in few days.
Qualification materials for Agent Competition are as follows:
  1. Team Description Paper(TDP)
  2. Logfiles
  3. long-term roadmap

Based on "long-term roadmap", we don't judge whether "qualified"
or not. We want to use it to consider future RoboCup Rescue.

The most important material is TDP.

Best Regards,

-----
Rescue Simulation League Committee, RoboCup2006