Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Movement-YAB-API

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Sun 15 Jan 2006 - 17:58:41 GMT

Hi,
You can just use
*move*<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.0.1.3&th=108cf270d96aafe4>
(MotionlessObject<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.0.1.4&th=108cf270d96aafe4>
 destination)
so the method will find an optimum path to the destination
or just use move<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.0.1.2&th=108cf270d96aafe4>
(int[] routePlan) and submit the whole route consisting all of nodes AND
roads and buildings that you might pass.
the *move*<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.0.1.1&th=108cf270d96aafe4>
(java.util.Collection destinations) method will move your agent to the
nearest motionless object in "destinations" collection.

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour