[robocup-rescue-s] FCP eXtended Freiburg viewer

From: FC Portugal <rescue@fe.up.pt>
Date: Tue 13 Dec 2005 - 11:01:28 GMT

Dear Rescuers,

Team FC Portugal is releasing a tool to analyze logs which we hope will
benefit
everyone in the community. Give it a try and let us know your opinions. If
anyone would like to contribute in any way to this project, we would be
extremely pleased as it would add a lot of value to this work, further
motivating us for similar tasks. Simple contributions like new spreadsheets
would be of great importance.

http://www.fe.up.pt/~rescue/FCPx

We want to express our gratitude to Alexander Kleiner for creating the
wonderful
tool we based this work on.

Yours sincerely,
FC Portugal Rescue Team