Re: [robocup-rescue-s] The 1st Announce for Rescue-Sim., RoboCup 2006.

From: Nobuhiro Ito <ito.nobuhiro@nitech.ac.jp>
Date: Tue 13 Dec 2005 - 10:58:19 GMT

Dear RoboCuppers,

TC and OC have discussed competition environment problem for 1 week.
But, we can't find out the best solution, although we need to decide
it as soon
as possible.

Competition environment is very difficult, important and sensitive
problem for us.

In the view point of scientific research and challenge, we want to add
new features.

In the view point of improvement of stability, we should keep 2005's
environment.

We need a balance of the former and latter.

So, I think that I want to keep current environment and rules, and
add the features
of the RoboCup2005 voting.

New crowd simulator is very sensitive problem for us. So, I can't
decide to use it yet.

We have to solve this problem carefully.

Best regards,

-----
Nobuhiro ITO (Email: bobson@nitech.ac.jp)
         Dept. of Computer Science,
         Tsukuri Collage,
         Graduate School of Engineering,
         Nagoya Institute of Technology,
         Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 JAPAN