[robocup-rescue-s] Problems with installation!!!

From: Carlos Merino <carlitosmerino@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 09 Nov 2005 - 23:30:30 GMT

Hallo!!!

We are "freshmen" in the Robocup Rescue and we have many problems with the
installation of the simulator. I hope that any one can help us.

We´ve tried to install de 0.48 version, but we had too many problems with
the ./configure and with the ./make, so we decided to try with 0.44 because
we have seen in the maillist that many people have that version running.

We have download the simulator (v0.44) and we tried to compilte it, but new
problems arrieved. We have several problems while compiling the files (the
packet RCivilian). We have thought it could be because this version was
prepared for an older version of g++. I have 3.2.6 version, could be this
the problem? If any one can tell us how intall it properly we will thank it
a lot. Perhaps, its easier if some sends us a zip with simlutor with out
errors.

We all send the results of our compilation (just of RCivilian packect where
we have the problems). If you can't see it properly it doesn't mind it is
just we have syntax problems while compiling files as Buffer.h, etc.
(RCivilian packet)

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely.

Carlos, Felix and Carlos