Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Problems with installation!!!

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu 10 Nov 2005 - 01:56:21 GMT

> We´ve tried to install de 0.48 version, but we had too many problems with
> the ./configure and with the ./make, so we decided to try with 0.44 because
> we have seen in the maillist that many people have that version running.

What were the errors when using 0.48? If you send exactly what the
compiler errors are then we might be able to fix them.

As for the civilian, there is a known issue with newer versions of flex,
which is used by the civilian simulator. Version 2.5.4 is known to work.
Debian users can install "flex-old" to get version 2.5.4.

Cheers,
Cameron.

--
Cameron Skinner