Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Problem running the simulator

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Fri 28 Oct 2005 - 01:51:07 GMT

This might be a problem with YabAPI - the kernel has been changed to use
UDP on port 7000 by default, but I'm not sure if YabAPI has been
modified to fit with this or not. Does anyone know who maintains YabAPI
these days?

The kernel still uses TCP on port 8000 in addition to UDP/7000, so you
could modify sampleagents.sh and specify port 8000 to see if that works.
I don't know exactly how to tell YabAPI to use a different port, but I'm
sure there is some documentation somewhere.

Cheers,
Cameron.

--
Cameron Skinner