[robocup-rescue-s] Problem running the simulator

From: Tuna Ozgelen <tunaozgelen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu 27 Oct 2005 - 23:57:36 GMT

Hi all,

I installed rescue-0_47_5 to fedora core 2 without errors and also yab api
into programs directory. When I run ./all.sh from boot directory all
components seems to start ok (not %100 positive) but when I run the
./sampleagents.sh nothing happens. The viewer stays idle and no messages
being displayed in blockades and collapse logs.

I think this problem was previously mentioned and suggestion was to make
sure the j2sdk version to be 1.4.2 which in my case it is...Since I am a
newbie I don't know what the sample agents supposed to do or where to look
for a fix. I would appreciate any suggestions or extra info.

Regards,
Tuna Ozgelen