Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Problem running the simulator

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Fri 28 Oct 2005 - 08:10:58 GMT

You should run sampleagent.sh with Kernel IP and Port like this
./sampleagent.sh IP Port
which port is in fact 7000 for tcp connection and 8000 for udp connections
I'm think problems like handling KA_HEAR_SAY and KA_HEAR_TELL will arise
after correcting the port!
Someone should provide a newer package for yab.
so newbies can start without so much problem.
 have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour