Re: [robocup-rescue-s] 3D viewer

From: Alexander Kleiner <kleiner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Thu 15 Sep 2005 - 08:49:42 GMT

Hi!

It seems that you did not set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH
correctly. The executable tries to load a shared library. This is
carried out by searching the shared lib at places mentioned in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Just locate the lib by your own (e.g. by typing locate
...) and set the path accordingly. For example by:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/osgPlugins

Cheers,

alex