[robocup-rescue-s] Simulation logs

From: Nuno Cordeiro <nuno_cordeiro@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue 06 Sep 2005 - 16:50:55 GMT

Hello!
I was wondering if there is any easy way to extract data from the simulation
logs in an analyzable way. The viewers are able to read the logs from a
simulation and display a very good deal of usefull information. Is there any
way to extract this info directly from the logs? Or maybe a viewer that not
only displays the info but also saves it in a file as time cycles pass...
The kind of info I'm interested is pretty much the one displayed by the 3D
viewer: Total score, civilians found, buildings destroyed, civilians
alive.... I'd like to get that data at each time cycle as it would provide
very nice comparative info...

Thanx for the help,
Nuno Cordeiro