[robocup-rescue-s] About hear method for FireStation

From: Carla Quintero (c_quintero_rocas@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 15 Jun 2005 - 19:08:41 GMT

Dear all,

I have some problem, when I am sending messages from the FireBrigade to the
FireStation. My fireBrigade is sending a Collection of buildings on fire to
the fireStation.
In time=20 , the fireStation receives in the hear method every message
(collection of buildings on fire) correctly.

However, at time 25 or 30 or 50..., the fireStation doesnt receive the
messages ...

I dont understand what is the problem...

is there some constraint with the size of the String in this method for the
FireStation? :

hear(RealObject sender, String message)

Somebody can give me some idea about what is happening?
I am working with the yabapi to develop agents.

Thanks